Discretion: Each week, I will post books that I have found for free. By simply clicking on the link below each book cover, you will be directed to where you can download it. I cannot guarantee that when you do visit the link provided that the book will “still” be free. I have found that publishers/authors will sometimes have a book listed for free as a way to promote a book, which can sometimes be listed for free for a day, for a week, and sometimes indefinitely. I will try to post Kindle books as well. My sources are Barnes and Noble and Amazon. I don’t typically download from Smashwords, however if it is really a great book, I will post it. Books listed will typically have ratings of 4/5 or 5/5 from customer reviews.
I’d love to read your comments about any of these books that you have read!
- Thrifty Thursdays (booksintheburbs.com)
- Barnes & Noble offers free books to Nook buyers (digitaltrends.com)
- Deciding on a Book, and How to Read It (nytimes.com)
- Kindle Gives Me Culture Back (insideview.ie)
- Formatting Kindle eBooks, Part 1 (lisarivero.com)
- Q&A: Lending Out an Electronic Book (gadgetwise.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Nook buyers getting $100 of free classic books (news.cnet.com)
- Amazon Kindle Cloud Reader takes to the Web with HTML5 (digitaltrends.com)
- From Kindle back to Nook! (booksintheburbs.com)