10 Ways to Know If She’s a Book Lover:
1. Always has a book or e-reader in her possession.
2. Talks about characters as if they real people.
3. Considers shopping going to a bookstore and then finding a seat and reading….to see if it’s a good book for purchase ;)
4. Would rather read the book than watch the movie.
5. If the movie is seen, talks non-stop about what wasn’t in the movie, what should have been included, and how the book is so much better.
6. Considers the best gift ever to be a book!
7. Gives books as gifts, even to non-readers, in hopes that their book will spark a reading addiction.
8. Says the best smell is the inside of a book, as opposed to the smell of a new car, new purse, or perfume.
9. Doesn’t get excited when meeting a celebrity….but gets giddy when meeting and talking with authors!
10. Is a collector of anything related to books: bookmarks, paperbacks, book covers for e-readers, etc.
Do you know a book lover? Are you one?
- Buying for the book lover in your life (booksintheburbs.com)
- For the book lovers on your holiday list… (literaryprograms.wordpress.com)
- Healthy Giving: Gifts for Book Lovers (blisstree.com)
- December 8th-Count Down To Christmas-Book Lovers Gift (pbenjay.wordpress.com)
- The Book, the Movie, the Reader, and the Audience (inkspeare.wordpress.com)
- Not just any book (parisholic.wordpress.com)
- YA Book Recommendations (ask.metafilter.com)
- ‘Tis the season… (emmagrange.wordpress.com)
- The Kindle and Bookstores: My Tortured Romance (ninabadzin.com)
- You’re Wrong! Three Misconceptions About Books And Book Lovers (blogcritics.org)
- Dear Book Lover: Why Book Critics Matter (online.wsj.com)
- Dear Book Lover: Holiday Gift Ideas (online.wsj.com)