I realize I don’t typically share too personal of details in my life on this blog. So, hang on, while I take you down the rabbit hole!
We recently received news from a dear friend, who is in stage 5 of renal kidney failure. He has county health insurance, pretty typical of what the universal healthcare Obama is having Americans sign up for. While he is on dialysis, he is not even on a kidney transplant list. He is 56 years old. We have another friend, who has private healthcare insurance, older than the first person I mentioned (age 70+), and was been given a new heart (over the summer). The difference: private vs. government assistance insurance.
My son, who is a wonderful writer, felt urged to create this letter: a plea rather, to help people become aware of the downside to Obamacare. I wanted to share it with you, as I’m quite proud of him for creating this list on his own and wanting to share it with others.
stop Obamacare or…..
2) Businesses will permanently close because they cannot afford to pay for their employees’ healthcare benefits
3) The universal healthcare program will soak up the government’s money like a sponge, causing the government to become bankrupt
4) Little money will be leftover for vital institutions such as the military since the government will be pumping so much money into the universal healthcare program
5) Hospitals will become so crowded that people will die in the waiting room
6) Emergency Rooms will have such a long waiting list that they will no longer be effective
7) People will be placed on a waiting list and have to wait months before receiving a major surgery, possibly dying long before ever being admitted into the waiting room
People will be assigned a number, and after hours of waiting, their number will be called to the waiting room where they will wait hours more
9) The elderly will be placed under younger patients on the waiting list, since there is no point in investing in someone who will die soon anyway
10) People with a history of illness will be placed under healthier patients on the waiting list, since the healthy are cheaper to pay for than those who need to be regularly seen
11) The government will pay much less than private insurance companies, meaning that doctors, nurses, and even janitors will receive a much lower income or even be laid off
12) Fewer doctors will exist because fewer students will be going to medical school since the pay will be much lower in the medical profession
13) Private insurance will no longer exist, forcing people onto Obamacare against their will
14) People who refuse to be placed on Obamacare will be fined, leaving them no choice but to be placed on the plan
15) People in other countries will no longer fly to America to be treated, since American healthcare will have the same horrific quality as theirs
16) Medical advancement will significantly decrease since fewer people will be entering the medical field
17) The rich will provide the money for Obamacare; and when they run out of money, the middle class will provide the money; and when they run out of money, the money will come from the lower class, which will be everyone
18) Businesses will flee liberal-run cities because of Obamacare, causing the cities to trickle down into turmoil
19) All Americans will suffer under Obamacare, except for politicians who will enjoy their own personal private healthcare since they are exempt from their own universal healthcare plan
20) The government will be able to control any American by threatening to not pay for their health costs
21) Obamacare will harm and even lead to the deaths of countless innocent people, but it will be irreversible
The majority of the nation favors defunding Obamacare. But unless someone like you tries to stop it, nothing will change.
LEGION, for we are many
- The Sunday Salon: Homecoming Weekend (Recovery) (bookchatter.net)