Submitting a Book Review request
Please include applicable information to be included for a review, author spotlight, &/or giveway:
1. Author’s Name
2. Book Title
4. Page Numbers
5. Book can be purchased where: (Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords).
6. Release date & edition information (hardcover only, hardcover and paperback, etc.)
8. Any other information you’d like to include of yourself in “About the Author”.
9. Are you willing to provide your book for a giveaway? If so, would you want to mail it to the winner yourself or would you want to mail it to me and I will then mail it to the winner? Let me know as I will need to receive the book before posting my review.
10. If this is an ARC, please list the dates which you would like for your book information posted on my blog.
If I agree to review your book, I will read and finish it to provide an adequate review. I do request a copy of your book be sent to me via ePub or paperback in large print.
While I am an honest reviewer, it is not my intention to bash or be rude to authors. I will post my thoughts on the storyline, character development, and if I enjoyed the book or not. If the review receives a 4 rating or higher (I use a cupcake scale), I will also post my review on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. I always post my review links on Twitter (#booksintheburbs), my FB page, Goodreads, and Library Thing.
Please send me your information to: booksintheburbs(at)gmail(dot)com. If I am unable to write a review and the book is in a genre that I typically read, I will offer a Book Spotlight. It is everything a review would contain without the review, obviously.
Thanks so much for considering me as a reviewer for your book!