A couple of days ago, I shared with you a giveaway Atria Books was offering to all my readers. I was rather intrigued by it, so I agreed to post it and share it with all of you. I’ve heard of gift cards, free books, even free e-readers. However, I have never heard of perfume samples being given. These are perfume samples that were created to duplicate the scents described in the book, The Book of Lost Fragrances by M.J. Rose.
I started reading the book last night and was immediately pulled into the story. While I am only 1/3 of the way in, I am enjoying the mystery, learning about the different scents that Napoleon himself loved, and learning about the Tibetan community. Yes, this book certainly will keep your interest and flows flawlessly.
The title of this book, while is good, doesn’t describe the intrigue and fascination readers will become immersed in while reading this book. I love reading watching movies about Coco Chanel, so reading this book made me think of her and her quest to find the right scents for her No. 5 perfume.
I will post my review on this book soon! In the meantime, enjoy their special gift!
I am reposting the offer for those wanting to pre-order this book. I am also working with Atria Books to hopefully be able to provide a sample of perfumes giveaway, too!
Atria Books is offering Books in the Burbs Readers a sample of Âmes Sśurs, the scent of soul mates, an exclusive fragrance inspired by M.J. Rose’s new novel, The Book of Lost Fragrances, which Publishers Weekly, in a starred review, called a “deliciously sensual novel…Rose imbues her characters with rich internal lives in a complex plot that races to a satisfying finish.”
Last summer, Joya Studio’s Frederick Bouchardy read an advanced copy of The Book of Lost Fragrances, and was inspired to interpret the magical scent in the book. Joya’s Âmes Sśurs hints of Frankincense, Myrrh, Orange Blossom and Jasmine. For every one of your readers that pre-orders The Book of Lost Fragrances using the instructions below, we will send a sample of Âmes Sśurs.
- It’s Great To Be Back & Free Perfume Offer! (booksintheburbs.com)
- Perfume and the Novel: Interview, Book Samples (fragrantica.com)
- Book Beginnings: The Book of Lost Fragrances (thejoyofbooking.com)
- Choosing Fragrance – Influences Behind the Purchase (fragrantica.com)
- Rachael Ray Signs Three Book Deal With Atria Books (readersread.com)
- What to do When Your Favorite Fragrance Gets Discontinued (bellasugar.com)
- The Best Department Stores For Finding Fragrance Samples (bellasugar.com)
- Actor Tom Sizemore Inks Book Deal With Atria Books (readersread.com)
- Heaven Scent: A Fragrance for the Faithful (bellasugar.com)
- Totally Rad Teen Perfumes from House of Rose (bellasugar.com)
- Atria produces first nearfield communications smartbook (teleread.com)
- How To: The Proper Way to Apply Perfume (bellasugar.com)
- Reformulation Station: Why Your Favorite Perfume Smells Different (bellasugar.com)
- Morning Meanderings… Have you seen this? (bookjourney.wordpress.com)
- Original MTV veejays have book deal (boston.com)
- A Year in Books/Day 14: Literary Feasts (onetrackmuse.com)
- Karl Lagerfeld to Release an Inspired-by-Books Fragrance (bellasugar.com)
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy a Fragrance at First Sniff (bellasugar.com)